NEW SUPER EASY WINTER IMMUNITY BOOSTER RECIPE
Turmeric & Coconut Kefir Chia Pudding
Time: 5 minutes + overnight
1 cup almond milk
4 Tbsp coconut yoghurt
1/4 cup The Kefir Company Coconut Kefir
5 Tbps white or black chia seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1. In a large bowl, place milk, yoghurt and kefir. Stir to combine.
2. Add chia seeds, maple syrup and turmeric and stir well.
3. Leave for 5 minutes and return to stir again (you don't want the chia seeds to sink to the bottom and gel) until the seeds are evenly distributed.
4. Spoon chia pudding into two small glass jars or glasses and leave in the fridge overnight.
5. Remove from the fridge and top with fruit and granola and enjoy!
Recipe by: Nicky Skinner, a registered nurse and qualified accredited nutrition, health and lifestyle coach.